System apps are applications which are preinstalled on your smart phones , which you cannot uninstall them normally and user apps are applications which you have installed on your smart phones from any other servers and can re install or uninstall any time.
Sometimes system apps use huge amount of memory and are useless but a user cannot uninstall it from their smart phones normally. Hence, for simplicity of this task you can use Lucky Patcher app which easily move user app to system app. Lucky patcher app is the best app for rooted android smart phones for removing ads from apps, moving user apps to system apps and it can perform various other task which normal apps cannot perform but only on rooted android smart phones.
Below we are providing you the step by step procedure for moving user apps to system apps for your smart phones . Also we are providing you with the screenshots along with the steps.
Firstly you have to root your android before using Lucky patcher app because it works on rooted android smart phones.
Follow the tutorial below .
Tutorial for moving user app to
System app using Lucky Patcher app
- Download the Lucky Patcher app on your phone.
- Open the app after successfully downloading and installing the Lucky Patcher app.
- A list of all the apps which are installed on your smart phone will appear on your screen.
- First choose any app you wish to move to system app.
- You will see the below screen with multiple options from which you have to choose the Tool option.
- Now you have to click on Move to/system app option after which it will take few seconds.
- Selected user app have been moved to system app and you are done.
Your selected app have been successfully moved to system app through Lucky Patcher app. Now you cannot uninstall the app normally as other user apps, without help of Lucky patcher app or any similar kind of app.
Categories: Apk Android